DeFi Alliance is an international trade association created for decentralized financial market professionals to connect, collaborate and convene to celebrate the emergence of a healthy global DeFi ecosystem. DeFi would not only facilitate markets for illiquid financial products that already exist but would also allow for the creation of new financial products and markets that don’t yet exist (Humenansky).
The DeFi Alliance's mission is to drive the global adoption of DeFi technology and co-create a transparent, low cost, and trust-able
decentralized financial system.
We are a member-based organization which convenes decentralized financial platforms, mainstream financial institutions, regulators, policymakers, and lawyers to share knowledge, develop thought leadership studies, build collaborative initiatives and celebrate the impact that DeFi innovations help to bring to the world.
DEFI ALLIANCE ADVISORY COUNCIL
DeFi Alliance Advisory Council is composed of the world known leaders in blockchain technology, capital markets and high-level policymakers who have not only been a key figure in the decentralized financial system but also developed an excellent reputation in the mainstream capital markets.
ADVISORY COUNCIL ON TECHNOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Members of the Technology and Infrastructure Advisory Council have profound knowledge and reputation in blockchain and DLT related technology field. They have been instrumental in launching transformative blockchain platforms and dApps for capital markets.
ADVISORY COUNCIL ON CAPITAL MARKETS
Members of the Capital Markets Advisory Council are senior leaders with strong capital markets background who have demonstrated leadership in mainstreaming decentralized financial products on the main street.
ADVISORY COUNCIL ON GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
Members of Governance and Compliance Advisory Council are regulators, policymakers, and lawyers who bring tremendous innovation in policy making and compliance to enable the uptake of decentralized financial solutions.
DEFI ALLIANCE COMMITTEES
DeFi Alliance is in the business of changing and shaping lives. The work we do at our Non-Profit Organization is aimed at providing a holistic approach to solving some of our society’s biggest challenges. We make sure our partners are empowered by creating opportunities for individuals and communities.
DEFI CRYPTO CURRENCY AND STABLECOIN COMMITTEE
The Crypto Currency and Stablecoin Committee is composed of innovators who have introduced disruptive concepts, products and business offers on cryptocurrencies and stable coins.
DEFI PAYMENT AND LENDING COMMITTEE
The Payment and Lending Committee is composed of innovators who have introduced disruptive concepts, products and business offers on digital banking, custodian, digital asset-backed lending, UBI, micro-tasking and other access to finance related solutions.
DEFI DIGITAL EXCHANGE AND INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
The Digital Exchange and Investment Committee is composed of innovators who have introduced disruptive concepts, products and business offers on digital exchanges, KYC/AML, security token offering and crypto-based investment funds.
- DeFi Tech Talk X - Himalaya Capital Exchange & DeFiner: Decentralized Finance Transforming Capital Markets9:30 am EST, August 13 (Tue), 2019Washington9:30 am EST, August 13 (Tue), 2019Washington, Washington, DC, USADeFi Tech Talk X - Himalaya Capital Exchange & DeFiner: Decentralized Finance Transforming Capital Markets (Webinar) hosted by Xiaochen Zhang and Jenny Yang - Arifa Khan, CEO of Himalaya Capital Exchange, and Jason Wu, the Founder and CEO of DeFiner.
- 8:00 am EST, August 8 (Thu), 2019Washington
- 9:30 am EST, August 5 (Mon), 2019Washington
- July 18, 2019 8PMWashingtonJuly 18, 2019 8PMWashington, Washington, DC, USADeFi Tech Talk is produced by DeFi Alliance and FinTech4Good in partnership BlockGlobe. From July 2019 to December 2019, we will feature 50 leading figures and their impactful stories in the DeFi Tech Talks. DeFi Tech Talk #4-ZOS: A New Public Chain for Decentralized Finance -Cao Gao, CEO, ZOS
- July 15, 2019 8:00 AMWashingtonJuly 15, 2019 8:00 AMWashington, Washington, DC, USAFrom July 2019 to December 2019, we will feature 50 leading figures and their impactful stories in the DeFi Tech Talks. DeFi Tech Talk #3: everiToken Public Chain: The Design Concept and Challenges hosted by Xiaochen Zhang and Jenny Yang -Barady Luo, CEO, everiToken -Harry Wang, CTO, everiToken
- July 11, 2019 8 AMWashington
- July 8, 2019 8:00 PM ESTWashington
- Wed, Sep 25New York
- Tue, Sep 17New York
- Mon, Sep 16New York
- Tue, Jul 30WashingtonJul 30, 2019, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AMWashington, Washington, DC, USADeFi Tech Talk VII- WOM Protocol: Fixing the broken advertising model (Webinar) hosted by Xiaochen Zhang and Jenny Yang -Melanie Mohr, Founder &. CEO, WOM Protocol Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6939720871031435532
- Thu, Jul 25WashingtonJul 25, 2019, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AMWashington, Washington, DC, USADeFi Tech Talk #6: DeFi for Merchant Banking & SME Finance Hosted by Xiaochen Zhang &. Jenny Yang - Sean Kiernan, CEO, DAG Global - Stephanie Ramezan, Head of Sales, DAG Global https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5969969207496694529
- Wed, Jul 24WashingtonJul 24, 2019, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AMWashington, Washington, DC, USAFrom July 2019 to December 2019, we will feature 50 leading figures and their impactful stories in the DeFi Tech Talks. DeFi Tech Talk V: Gavin Wood and the Polkadot Protocol -Yin Cao, Founding Partner, Digital Renaissance Foundation